Acrylic Pouring with Tesia Blackburn June 1, noon to 4pm
ACRYLIC POURING WORKSHOPS WITH ACRYLIC DIVA!
IT'S THE HOTTEST THING GOING IN ACRYLIC PAINTINGS.
Learn the RIGHT WAY to create these luminous, delicious paintings.
I've been teaching acrylic painting for 25 years. Add to that my deep and extensive training as a Certified Working Artist for Golden Artist Colors and you have a bona fide acrylic expert as your teacher.
In this four hour workshop you will:
- Create 3 (12" x 12) poured paintings.
- Get all the technical info you need on creating them at home, safely.
- Get materials lists and technique handouts to take home.
- Work with a skilled acrylic painter and get all of your questions answered.
- Learn safety protocols.
- Learn what NOT to do.
Every workshop includes:
- All paints, mediums and supplies (professional grade Golden Artist Colors) that you need.
- Aprons and all the tools you need.
- Surfaces to work on.
- Handouts of techniques and materials.
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER EARLY!
**** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the drying time needed for the poured paintings you will have to return to Once Upon A Canvas to pick up your dried paintings.