Mary Parkerson - All Levels, Still Life in Acrylic, Classes will resume January 2019
Select Thursday orFriday evenings 5:30-8:30
Thursday August 30 and these Fridays: September 14, September 28. October 12, October 26. Sign up for each class individually.
IMPRESSIONISTIC STILL LIFE PAINTING IN ACRYLIC
3 hours - $35. Bring your own materials. 4 students minimum. Registration required by the Wednesday before the class.
Learn to create a vibrant, simply-stroked painting. No experience necessary. Basics of painting will be taught. Students will be led by the teacher every step of the way to finish a stress-free, colorful work of art at every class!
- Metal angled palette knife approx 1 1/2 inches in blade length.
- 1 small pkg Extra Soft Vine Charcoal
- 1 medium water bucket
- paper towels
- HEAVY BODY acrylic paint: basic RED, BLUE, YELLOW, BLACK & TITANIUM WHITE (Examples: Cadmium or Napthol red, Cobalt or Pthalo blue, Cadmium or Hansa Yellow, Mars or Ivory black. Hue colors are ok.)
- NOT Liquitex Basics (It's too thin).
- SMOOTH good quality acrylic brushes:Filberts sizes 4, 6 & 8. And bright or flat size 8 or 10 approx.
- 8x10 or 9x12 canvas